We can advise and negotiate on your behalf on a wide range of agreements covering the whole spectrum of copyright and media law, including:
- copyright releases;
- personality rights releases;
- confidentiality agreements;
- option and purchase agreements (literary properties, formats, artwork, etc.);
- performers agreements;
- talent agreements under various working situations (including writers, directors and composers' agreements);
- coproduction agreements (national and international);
- presales agreements;
- acquistion/distribution agreements;
- video distribution;
- merchandising agreements;
- book and music publishing agreements.
We can litigate in France on a wide range of matters involving: copyright infringements, neighbouring rights infringements (performers rights, producers rights), trademark infringements, right of publicity, breach of contracts, unfair competition (passing off, misappropriation).
We also handle pre-litigation procedures, such as seizures and freezing of assets.
We can provide copyright status reports, full copyright searches (chain of rights), title character searches, and legal opinions on various matters interesting copyright and neighbouring right matters